Jeff Eisnaugle will help you sell your business now or help you prepare your business to maximize the potential of your future sale.
Jeff believes that he would be your best choice to help you sell your business based on his experience, track record, number of active buyers that he has accumulated, and his personal commitment to each seller. He backs this up in ways that most other brokers can’t or won’t:
- Jeff doesn’t get paid unless he sells your company for the price that you want and will put that in his listing agreement which means no up-front or hidden charges. You remain in control.
- Custom Non-Disclosure Agreement to help ensure discretion.
- Expert and experienced business valuation, preparation, and marketing.
- Proprietary Marketing that includes the use of a video interview of the owner. Let Jeff explain the many benefits of this.
- Negotiation experience to put deals together and then to keep deals together all the way to a closing. He will help sellers hold onto the price and terms that were agreed to in the Letter of Intent.
- Many years of experience that have generated references from satisfied sellers that he will offer.
already has the buyer relationships. Jeff has spent years accumulating and cultivating over 10,000 buyer’s emails and other information. Compare this approach to other brokers who “have to go out and get the buyers” for a new business listing. Instead, Jeff can discretely present your business to his buyers. He also uses video to detail the business for sale which includes a video interview the owner.
Jeff’s Commitment to His Sellers:
- Promise to Help You Maximize the Sales Price and Terms During the Sale of Your Business
- Promise to Work Hard to Sell Your Business “Quickly and Quietly”
- Promise to Bring You Buyers
- Promise to Keep You Updated During the Entire Process
Jeff will also give you a complimentary opinion of the “current market” value of your business and meet you in person to go over the sales process. Jeff will start by recasting your financials in the most favorable way possible for a seller by creating an add-back spreadsheet. Taxable net income often is far below the current owners’ total net benefit from the company. This helps Jeff to get more money for your business which in turn allows him to earn a bigger commission. We are on the same side of the table.
For business owners who are not yet ready to sell, Jeff will voluntarily help you prepare their business for sale to help maximize the sales price. Jeff does not charge for this advice.
Other Important Factors to Consider:
Confidentiality of the Business Sale
Jeff knows how important discretion/confidentiality is to sellers. Maintaining confidentiality is his promise to you and he knows how to accomplish this. He will help to make sure that your employees, vendors/suppliers, friends and customers don’t learn that you are selling until after the closing.
He uses a unique Non-Disclosure Agreement and custom marketing methods that will help to protect your business while he is helping you maximize your sales price and sales experience.
Fees and Commissions
Many brokers charge an up-front fee to value your business and package the business for sale. They have to do this to cover their costs just in case they don’t sell your business. If this is the case, then the business owner carries unnecessary risk. If the business does not sell, then you, the owner is out of the up-front fee. Published statistics show that brokers only sell only 25% of business listings; Jeff Eisnaugle has sold over 85% of the businesses that he has represented. His approach to compensation is clearly better for you. He doesn’t charge any upfront or hidden fees.
He also doesn’t charge any fees for valuations and preparing your business for sale. This says everything about his commitment and confidence in getting you your sales price and terms.
He only represents business owners in the sale of their business. His commission is a percentage of the sales price. This way he gets paid only when you are happy with your buyer and sales price and therefore choose to proceed with the sale. He gets paid when you get paid at the closing. His interests are directly aligned with the seller.