Broad Business Selling Experience
Selling a client’s company fast and for the most money possible is the main objective of Businessbrokercolorado.com. Through extensive knowledge, insight, and skill obtained through years of selling businesses, Jeff has established himself as a leading business broker in and outside Colorado.
Jeff Chapman Eisnaugle sold companies across a variety of industries, becoming experienced in and knowledgeable of the many different characteristics and factors of numerous industries, companies and fields. His ability to successfully market and sell businesses in widely different and separate industries has made him a name to trust by business buyers and sellers throughout the nation.
Businessbrokercolorado.com has represented a wide variety of businesses including:
- Exteriors Services such as Stucco, Brick, Stone and Concrete
- All Remediation
- Property Management
- Wholesale Retail and Resellers
- HVAC and Plumbing Sales and Service for Commercial and Residential
- All Manufacturing and Fabrication
- Cannabis/Marijuana Retail and Grow
- Telecom Service and Install
- Electrical Contractors
- Internet-Based Marketing, SEO, Branding and Website Building
- All Technology
- Heavy Towing
- Excavating, Hauling, Drilling and Demolition
- Large Recycling
- Car, Trailer and Truck Dealerships
- Truck Repair
- Oil and Gas-Related Service Companies
- Party and Event Rental
- Heavy to Medium Equipment Rental
- Gas Stations and Convenient Stores
- Consumer Products
- Paving and Resurfacing
- All Construction
- Graphic Design
- Commercial Glass
- Autobody Repair
- Liquor Stores
- Hail Damage
- Commercial Landscaping and Garden Centers
- Remodeling Cabinets/Granite Countertops
- Business-to-Business Firms
- Interior Finish/Drywall
- Online Marketing and Retail
- Building Materials Manufacturing and Distribution
- Fire and Water Damage Mitigation
- Cable Installation
- Machine Shops
- Large Welding
- Metal Fabrication
- Light Industrial
- All Healthcare
- Profitable Restaurants
- General Automotive, Transmission Repair and Tire and Wheel Sales.
- Solar Sales, Service and Supply
- Tile Installation
- Disaster Restoration, Water, Fire, Mold
- Food Products Distribution
- Skylights Commercial & Residential
- Window & Door Sales
- Furniture Manufacturing & Sales
- Gun and Supplies
- All Motorcycle/RV/Motorhome/Trailer
Jeff continues to use effective and attractive marketing techniques, including video marketing, to appeal to potential buyers. He understands the techniques that work and those that don’t when it comes to selling businesses, and has an extensive list of loyal and returning buyers to prove it.
Jeff markets his client’s business on a national basis, exposing companies to a much larger base of buyers in order to increase the odds for a successful and profitable sale.
Jeff also understands and respects the need to maintain confidentiality throughout the course of the sale, including all the way up to the sale closure. Keeping information on the company’s sale quiet is in the best interest of everyone involved, and he takes the appropriate steps to ensure confidentiality is effectively maintained.
If you are seeking a trusted professional to stand by your side throughout the sales process, contact Jeff at 303-905-7607 or email him at email@example.com today.
Other Important Factors to Consider:
Confidentiality of the Business Sale
Jeff knows how important discretion/confidentiality is to sellers. Maintaining confidentiality is his promise to you and he knows how to accomplish this. He will help to make sure that your employees, vendors/suppliers, friends and customers don’t learn that you are selling until after the closing.
He uses a unique Non-Disclosure Agreement and custom marketing methods that will help to protect your business while he is helping you maximize your sales price and sales experience.
Fees and Commissions
Many brokers charge an up-front fee to value your business and package the business for sale. They have to do this to cover their costs just in case they don’t sell your business. If this is the case, then the business owner carries unnecessary risk. If the business does not sell, then you, the owner is out the up-front fee. Published statistics show that brokers only sell only 25% of business listings; Jeff Chapman Eisnaugle has sold over 85% of businesses that he has represented. His approach to compensation is clearly better for you. He doesn’t charge any up front or hidden fees.
He also don’t charge any fees for valuations and preparing your business for sale. This says everything about his commitment and confidence in getting you your sales price and terms.
He only represents business owners in the sale of their business. His commission is a percentage of the sales price. This way he gets paid only when you are happy with your buyer and sales price and therefore choose to proceed with the sale. He gets paid when you get paid at the closing. His interests are directly aligned with the seller.