Performing a professional business valuation is both an art and a science, simply because no two businesses are the same; even if those two companies share a common industry. There really isn’t a single business valuation formula that can be used to value all companies.
Jeff at Businessbrokercolorado.com uses a multi-faceted and comprehensive approach to business valuation, which includes considering multiple factors such as:
- Economic Environment
- Your Company’s Financial History and Trend
- Hard Asset Fair Market Values
- Applying Methods used by both Banks and Private Equity
- Industry Comparisons and Multiples
- Current Ownership Capabilities and Compensation
- Required Training and/or Licensing of the New Owner
- History of Concentration of Revenue Sources
- Seller Non-Compete and Agreements for Consultation
- Estimated Working Capital Needs
After taking the time to evaluate the factors listed above, Jeff will choose the best method to apply.
Whether it’s a partnership buyer-seller agreement, estate planning, divorce, a professional business valuation is a critical step for your business sale. Jeff will create a FREE detailed business valuation for every potential seller.
When you choose Businessbrokercolorado.com to perform a business valuation for your business, you can be confident in the knowledge that your valuation is being handled confidentially by an experienced business broker.
Choosing Jeff to perform a complete business valuation includes:
- A Comprehensive Valuation that considers many factors
- An Explanation of the Method Used and Why
- A Lot of Experience
- An explanation as to how various banks, buyers, and groups value businesses also
Call Jeff today at 303-905-7607 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your valuation.